2. My sisters and I have started a new work out video together. Why are the work out people always so peppy? My sister Jenny says she has to lower herself into her chair at work using her arm strength due to shaky legs and my glutes and hamstrings have begun a conversation with me. They are saying things like, "Why do you hate us?" and "Let us atrophy like you did before!"
3. Madagascar 2 is out on dvd. We watched it this weekend with the Clements cousins. While the credits were rolling, my son, Will, dropped to the ground and began doing the centipede. I have never seen Scott this excited or proud. He also dropped to the floor and began to centipede with Will. I think Scott may have cried tears of joy.
4. If you want your blog to be listed in the league of tired supergirls on this blog's sidebar put your url in the comments and I will add you.
5. If you have the winter blues and chocolate can help you see your way out of those blues go to your grocery or to World Market and buy some Ghiradelli Hot Chocolate and whip yourself up a cup. It may not make the snow or rain go away but for a small price you will be transported to a land of cocoa loveliness.
6. Do you remember the story in John 12 when Jesus is visiting Mary, Martha and Lazarus, Mary breaks open precious perfume and pours it out on Jesus feet? In the same scene, Judas Iscariot, gets irritated and says that perfume should have been sold and the money given to the poor because he is secretly stealing from the pot on the side? Is there any greater juxtaposition than Mary and Judas - one who is giving everything to Jesus and one who will sell Jesus out? And Jesus lets them both be who they are. Crazy. Check it out for yourself.
7. We are only one day away from Friday. Can I get an amen?