Friday, February 4, 2011

look what I found when I was supposed to be writing today

It's true. I was procrastinating today.
Putting off what I was supposed to be doing.
I'm in the last month of writing book #3.
And wouldn't you know it, facebook is so much more interesting now.
I caught up on a number of friends' photo albums from childhood.
And checked out an auction on an army cot on ebay just for fun.
I also watched some old Dave Barnes videos.
I was parched and drank more coffee and tea and grapefruit juice
than I thought humanly possible.
And I had 3 meals before noon.
It's terrible. But praise the Lord for his faithfulness
in spite of all that, I am almost done with another chapter.
And I found this for your perusing pleasure.
In case you are procrastinating today, too.

4 comments:

Jekissa said...

I should be folding loads of clean laundry right now...but Tim Hawkins is so funny! :)

Unknown said...

thank you...so much to do, but there is nothing like a little fb, web surfing, a good nap, and watching comedy skits. Thank you...

mariel said...

he is so hilarious!!! we saw him in person last year and I tell you, I have never laughed so hard!! my boys love watching his online videos, too ;)

Libby said...

Suzanna, loved the Tim Hawkins pieces. His bedtime prayers and 70's music piece were hysterical. Thanks for posting
Libby Boatwright