1. Mom wishes I was in the bathroom with her.
2. Mom forgot to leave the door unlocked.
3. I should pound on the door until she unlocks the door.
4. She must not hear me. I should yell at her through the crack under the door.
5. She is yelling something back. I can't understand her. She must be saying,
"I wish you were in here with me." I better yell louder.
6. Maybe she wants me to sing her a song.
I am going to pound out the beat to Carly Rae Jepsen's song
"Call Me Maybe" on the door with her tennis shoes.
7. Mom loves a good tune.
8. I think I hear her crying. She cries when she's happy.
9. This is a good time to eat the Snickers bar that Mom has been hiding in her purse
10. I should stick all my paper airplanes under the crack in the door.
11. My little brother just walked by me. It would be fun to punch him in the neck.
12. My little brother cries a lot.
13. I should probably write a note on the door in case Mom comes out and I am not here.
14. I love purple.
15. The shower just turned off.
16. Mom is unlocking the door. She is probably sad that she didn't unlock it earlier.
17. Mom is mad a lot. She needs to try and relax more.