Monday, December 1, 2014

Tired Supergirl Christmas Bundle is here!

I am so excited to introduce the Tired Supergirl Christmas Bundle!


I love Christmas and I love giving presents. 

I even love wrapping presents.


There is something so fun about giving a gift 

and knowing that it is going to bring joy!


So this Christmas 

- for a limited time - 

you can buy the Tired Supergirl Christmas Bundle-


All I Need is Jesus and a Good Pair of Jeans

My Bangs Look Good and Other Lies I Tell Myself

I Blame Eve


And they will be delivered to your home (or your friend's home)


All 3 books

 beautifully gift wrapped

with a hand written Christmas Card from me!


( Did I mention that I like sending Christmas Cards, too? I do.)

Click Here 


by December 5 for the special price of 


$30 for all 3 books!



No comments: