Friday, March 27, 2020

Don't. Cut. Your. Hair. Learn from my mistakes, people.

















Okay, dearest of freinds.

After a writing hiatus, I am back.

Because of a bang emergency.

I know we are all social distancing and nervously counting our toilet paper supply,
but now is not the time to pull out the scissors.

Do not...I repeat...do not cut your hair.
Not the front.
Or the back.
Or the sides.
Just let it grow right on out.
It is going to be okay.
Use some barrettes.
Or a side pony.
Whatever will get you through.

Panic or boredom cutting leads to hair-pocalypses.


Like this...
and this
and this


Ok. I had to stop for a minute with that one. It is the best in so many ways.

But I don't judge them.

I only have heartfelt wishes and hair growing hopes for all of them. I have been there. Done that. 

Because.... Bangtastrophe of 2009.


Stay strong, guys. Love your people. And put the scissors down. Go with God!

2 comments:

treebottom said...

But that was an excellent chapter in a book of yourz

susanna said...

HA! Yes! Some of my best writing comes from my most awkward moments! :)