Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Ok Go makes me laugh

I went out to coffee last night with friends.
Nothing could be better than
a good beverage and fun conversation
At one point, we were talking about things that make us happy.
For me nothing can top a good lip sync and dance routine.
The inspiring creativity. The use of hot pink.
The funky white patent leather loafers.
Those are just bonuses.
Add a treadmill and you are beyond golden.
If I had 6 treadmills I would memorize this
and perform it just for the sheer joy of it.
And I would ask my college roomies
Barbie, Leslie and Missy to join me.
We lived for lip sync competitions. And we won. :)

I dedicate this to the girls coffee crew-
may we lip sync together someday!
Paula, Lindsey and Jen, this is for you.

Ok Go

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

awesome, dance on sister friend.

Unknown said...

I saw this video a few months ago and love it!! My kids got a huge kick out of it too! :) So creative...just like you, Sue!

susanna said...

Someday, Lindsey, you and I will do Bye,Bye,Bye, when the time is right!

Kim,as I recall, you are pretty creative yourself...natural woman and jingle bells would not have gone on without you! :)