2. Addison turned 3.
3. I had a slight breakdown over both birthdays due to high cake intake and the realization that my babies are now boys.
4. The new title for book #2 has been decided on. Hold on to your hairnets.....
My Bangs Look Good and Other Lies I Tell Myself:
The Tired Supergirl's Search for Truth
My dad came up with this title and while I took offense at the fact that he was mocking my bangs, it made me laugh out loud. And considering the Bang-tastrophe of '08 there is some truth in the title. The book will be out in March 2010.
5. We watched The Passion at church yesterday and I officially have no liquid left in my body. Watching this take on what Jesus went through so that we could be free was almost impossible to take in. The thing that struck me the most was that in his greatest pain, he was still thinking of humanity. Forgiving those who were killing him. Inviting a thief to paradise. Making sure that John took care of his mom. It breaks me down even now.
6. We started doing the Love Dare at our church. It is a 40 day challenge of loving your husband or wife intentionally. Did you know there is a day in there where you have to ask your spouse to tell you 3 things they find irritating about you and then try and work on them? I should have read up on this a bit more before I joined. Scott may want to tell me more than 3 things. I can tend to irritate.
7. I went down to the Department of Justice to get fingerprinted so I can start subbing at Addison's preschool. I had made two copies of the fingerprinting form at home since I was required to have 3 forms with me. When I handed them to the man I noticed I had photocopied them on the back of a left over Sunday School matching game. Official government fingerprinting form on one side - match the Biblical times water pitchers on the backside. The guy looked at me like I was a weirdo - then proceeded to match all the pitchers for me.
8. Hilary of Simply Yours Designs came up with a cutie button for the Moms Rock Spring giveaway that you can put on your blog to invite your friends to join in on the fun. Load it up on your blog and then leave a comment here to get in on the See's candy giveaway.
9. The irises are coming up. Albeit, they are growing awkwardly out of a hedge on our front walk. But still, it feels like spring. And I love spring, don't you?