Friday, August 19, 2011

the good bangs book club is coming soon to a computer near you

We start our first virtual book club in just a few weeks
with My Bangs Look Good and Other Lies I Tell Myself:
The Tired Supergirl's Search for Truth
!
I have had some readers ask how they can be a part of the
live chat on Facebook.
Here are the steps:
1. Sign up for a facebook account if you don't already have one.
2. "Like" My Bangs Look Good on Facebook
This will give you access to the My Bangs Look Good Facebook page
where we will be chatting
3. Show up at 7:00 pm pacific time on September 7 to the
My Bangs Look Good Facebook page and we will dive into the intro
and the study questions for Chapter 1.

Anyone who has signed up for the book club via e-mail
will be e-mailed a reminder so they don't forget! :)
You can still sign up by leaving your e-mail in the comments
or e-mail me at tiredsupergirl@gmail.com
or just show up to FB page when we meet.

If you would like to be a part and need the book ($10 plus S&H),
e-mail me at tiredsupergirl@gmail.com and we'll get that out to you!

No comments: