Tuesday, September 6, 2011

sign up for the good bangs book club HERE

Hello, fellow tired supergirls!
There has a change of location for the Good Bangs Book Study Group.
We are no longer meeting on the My Bangs Look Good Fan page
since you are not allowed to chat live there.
So right off you should know that I am techno-challenged.
I'm pretty sure my DNA is wired for 1896...horse and buggy,
real correspondence and hand churned butter.
All that to say that I did actually figure out how
to open a group on Facebook that allows live chat for our
Good Bangs Book Study group.
Will wonders never cease?
We are now meeting on the Good Bangs Book Study group page.
If you sent me your e-mail, I have e-mailed you the link to sign
up for the Good Bangs Book Study Group.
Click on it and join up!
If I have not e-mailed you the link and you want to
be a part of the book study, click on the link below and
sign yourself up.
Good Bangs Book Study Group
(You will have to have a facebook account to do so.)
Can't wait to see you there tomorrow night!
Remember....
Wednesday, September 7, from 7:00 - 8:00 pm Pacific time
on the Good Bangs Book Study group page.
We'll be reviewing the intro and chapter 1.
It's going to be fun!

No comments: