Thursday, January 12, 2012

clearly I should be nominated for chef of the year

Last night at dinner we were eating black bean tostadas with
homemade guacamole and fresh cilantro.
I like to try and encourage the boys to eat their veggies in a
healthy and yummy way.
Will looked at me mid-munch and said,
"Mom, I love how you cook."
And I almost threw my arms around him and plastered him
with kisses.
Compliments to the chef in this house are rare....very rare.
He said, "Do you know what my favorite meals are that you make?"
Anxious for more affirmation, I said, "What?"
He said, "Pizza on pizza night and macaroni and cheese."
I looked at him and said,
"You mean pizza from Little Ceasar's and macaroni and cheese
from a box?"
"Yep," he answered with a grin.
Will has a great appreciaton for the culinary arts.
I guess I'll be saving those kisses for Kraft Mac and Cheese night.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

that's HI-larry-ous! Hey us moms gotta take it where we can get it and if that means mac-n-cheese well then so be it! :D