Tuesday, August 13, 2013

chasing God....you should read it

Over the past year and a half I have had the privilege of working with Roger Huang, the founder of
City Impact, a rescue mission in the Tenderloin in San Francisco.
I have known his family for years. My friend, Marie France, is his step daughter and
is one of my closest friends from college. I heart her.
It was upon her suggestion that I teamed up with Roger to help him write his story.
His amazing, heart breaking, fantastic, miraculous story of coming to know God and
ministering to the poor.

When you read it you will be amazed at how God works...how He works through the broken
to bring healing...how He is still the God of miracles today!
From a childhood full of abuse, to a life on the streets in San Francisco,
to a career as a hotel auditor, with a heart for the forgotten,
it will motivate you to think about God in a different way.
It is one of those stories that inspires you and makes you say,
Okay, God, what do you want to do with me? I'm in!
So you might need to go buy a copy or 7 to share with your friends!
It comes out September 1st and is available for pre-order.
Here is the trailer for the book! Check it out and let me know what you think!
Chasing God from creative WRK on Vimeo.

No comments: