Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Want to be excited with me?????!!!!!

LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL!!!!!!
















I am really....so....very....excited about this book!

Expectant Blessings:
Prayers, Poems and Devotions for You and Your Baby

It is a funny, authentic encouraging devotional for your pregnant season
with journal pages to add your own prayers and thoughts for your sweet baby.

I am looking for 50 fun friends to read and review this book before
it comes out in March.

If you yourself are a pregnant mommy or have pregnant mommy friends
and would like to be one of the first to read this book and review it on Amazon,
Facebook or Pinterest, (AND SHARE MY EXCITEMENT!)....

Send your e-mail and mailing address to tiredsupergirl@gmail.com and
I will get your copy to out to you!

Please share this post with your friends
and
Thanks for being excited with me!

No comments: