1. I am in the thick of writing an other Tired Supergirl book due for release in March 2010 . Thank you, Revell!
2. Writing another book requires some brain activity on my part along with some divine inspiration . Help me, Jesus!
3. Using some of my advance money, I found a rug 50% off at Target for Scott's office.
4. I was moving furniture around in his office and broke the window.
5. Did I mention I was pushing the desk forward using the wall and apparently, the window as leverage and I broke the window with my rear?
Even more terrible!
6. Apparently, I have super powers to the rear that I was not aware of. Neither I or my backside was injured.
Praise the Lord!
7. It no longer mattered that I got the rug at Target for 50% off since now I would be paying for a new window and it's installation.
8. I had to tell Scott that I broke the window in his office....with my rear.
9. Howard, from Cypress Glass, came out within the hour and fixed the window with even thicker glass so that no one else will break the window with their rear.
10. I am putting my decorating schemes aside since they seem to end in disaster and getting back to writing the book.
Help me, Jesus!