1. It is really hard to eat a baked potato laying down.
2. I don't have any stomach muscles.
3. Bending at the waist is overrated.
4. I can hold my back very straight for a long time like an Irish Clogger.
5. Children like to jump on you more when you are on the couch.
6. Children don't understand why you are so upset
when they jump on you when you are the couch.
7. Plucking your eyebrows is not a high priority.
(Don't tell Scott - he will be sad.)
8. When you eat popcorn in a reclined position,
salt gets stuck in the creases in your neck.
9. Drugs are my friend.
10. Almost everyone has a hurt back story.
11. Even though I like having things in common with people,
I wish having a hurt back story wasn't one of them.
12. I can launch dirty clothes into the hamper by
picking them up with my toes and flinging them in a skyward arc.
13. I can now do squats like a Russian folk dancer.
14. I can spit out toothpaste without leaning forward.
15. Every muscle in my body is connected to my back.
16. I am not too embarrassed to eat standing up in a restaurant.
17. I can type, laying on my back, with my laptop on my stomach.
18. Re-freezable ice packs are my friend.
19. Pillows are my friend.
20. I will never take sitting up for granted again.
21. I look at things on the floor a lot but don't pick them up.
22. Daytime television can kill your soul.
23. Good fiction is a gift from God.
24. Chocolate still tastes good even when your back hurts.
25. Sweet boys kisses do make you feel better.